Re: RE: Help with SMD

From: Eunice Ramirez Melendez (eramirez_at_dumont.uprm.edu)
Date: Wed Jul 20 2005 - 03:37:44 CDT

Thanks MIchael, Blake and Richard

I wiil try to run a simulation with the positions of the protein restraints thus the equilibated files I used does not
have this properties, then the SMD. Will see if function!

Eunice

Michel Espinoza-Fonseca <mef_at_ddt.biochem.umn.edu> wrote:
Richard is right. You can find useful scripts to minimize, warm up and
equilibrate your system at:

http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/namd/tutorial/NCSA2002/hands-on/

I have to warn you that you should modify some parts of the scripts in
order to obtain accurate results (for example, disable the flexible
cell)