Re: Runnig same config file many times

From: Mauricio Carrillo Tripp (trippm_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Jul 15 2005 - 16:45:05 CDT

what exactly do you mean by running one simulation 25 times?
do you mean running the same system from the same starting point but
different parameters?
or, same system but running one simulation after the other, each one
starting from the
end of the previous one?
either way you can achieve it with a shell script directing output to a log
file, but I need to know more
about what you want to do to help you more...

--
Mauricio Carrillo Tripp, PhD
Department of Chemistry