psfgen/auto none

From: vivek sharma (vivek.sharma_at_helsinki.fi)
Date: Thu Jun 30 2005 - 02:50:30 CDT

Hello all,

Actually, I mailed the same email on VMD mailing list, but as there were
no replies, I think NAMD is the right place to ask such question.

Please explain me the concept of auto none in psfgen.

As per documentation of psfgen, when I dont use 'auto none' in 'segment'
command, it generates all angles and dihedrals automatically. what does
this mean? Does it mean that all angles and dihedrals are generated
automatically (by some means) by psfgen without using the angle and
dihedral entries of residues in topology file?

Any comments will be helpful.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

VIvek