Re: interactions in flexible cel

From: Anna Modzelewska (amodzelewska_at_iimcb.gov.pl)
Date: Wed Jun 29 2005 - 02:07:04 CDT

Hi Swarna
I think this is a script for SMD in a flexible cell. It doesn't read the cell dimensions from a .xst file, does it?

I already finished my simulation and now I would like to calculate the energy of interaction for two proteins in my system. I found a script that calculates it basing on a .dcd file. The problem is, that in my case cell dimensions are different for each frame and I don't know how to input this information to the .conf file.

Maybe I just don't understand your script, if this is the case, could you please explain me how it works?

Best Regards
Anna