Re: MM/PBSA

From: Jerry Ebalunode (jebalunode_at_UH.EDU)
Date: Mon Jun 13 2005 - 18:22:51 CDT

Hi,
Assuming you used a CHARMM based forcefield and have access to charmm, you
could follow the example in using charmm to MM-PBSA in the following page at
charmm forums
http://165.112.184.13/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=841&an=0&page=2#841

On Monday 13 June 2005 03:41 pm, Wei Chen wrote:
> Hi, all,
>
> Have anybody ever used MM/PBSA method to calculate the absolute binding
> energy with NAMD trajectory? Could you tell me any reference paper
> and protocol?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Wei Chen

Jerry Ebalunode
Ph.D. Candidate
RM 402F Houston Science Center
Phone: 713-743-8367
Dept. of Biology and Biochemistry
University of Houston
4800 Calhoun Road
Houston, TX 77204
"No trees were killed in the posting of this message. However a large number
of electrons were terribly inconvenienced..."
Marcos Topete