Re: namddat not working

From: Leonardo Sepulveda Durán (leonardosepulveda_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed May 25 2005 - 15:43:28 CDT

Reemplazing the grep statement at line 126 worked well, Thanks. I
realized also if I want to create a table with all the values with
the command

namddat BOND ANGLE DIHED IMPRP ELECT VDW BOUNDARY MISC KINETIC TOTAL
TEMP TOTAL2 TOTAL3 TEMPAVG PRESSURE GPRESSURE VOLUME PRESSAVG
GPRESSAVG din.log

It gives an error. Actually only works with

namddat BOND ANGLE DIHED IMPRP ELECT VDW BOUNDARY MISC KINETIC TOTAL din.log

Or any combination of 10 variables. Looking at the script if the line
113 is changed from

set l_cmd = ( 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 )

set l_cmd = ( 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 )

It allows printing all the variables to a table. I hope it would be useful.