RE: Generate psf file of DMPC membrane

From: Gan, Yong \(UMC-Student\) (yg8p2_at_mizzou.edu)
Date: Thu Apr 28 2005 - 11:58:02 CDT

Thank you for your kind replies!

The pdb file I downloded is for GROMACS. However, before I change atom names in the pdb file, I need to know the corresponding relation of atom names between the pdb file and top_all27_prot_lipid.inp. For example, in the pdb file, the first atom ia named "CA". So, what is the atom name of "CA" in the file "top_all27_prot_lipid.inp"?

Yong