any script to build membrane+protein+solvent?

From: Baoqiang Cao (caobg_at_email.uc.edu)
Date: Fri Apr 08 2005 - 10:02:36 CDT

Dear All,

I'd like to build a system consists of membrane, membrane protein, and solvent. Following some tutorials, I have got a membrane by run "membrane -l popc -x 60 -y 60" on VMD, it is away from the protein. It is really hard to graphically position the protein in the membrane, especially considering an old monitor and a very obsolete CPU. A script beening able to build the whole system and then psf and pdb files for MD is highly appreciated, any helps please? Thanks.

Best,
 Baoqiang Cao