Re: NAMD recognizes only one MPI process

From: Gengbin Zheng (gzheng_at_uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 31 2005 - 17:41:20 CST

Hi Randy,

 I don't really have a answer for this, but what I have seen seemed not
make sense when Charm saw the correct number of processors but NAMD
didn't, but NAMD is a Charm program.

 My suspicion though is that do you happen to have multiple
installations of NAMD like a net version?
And is the right namd2 really in your PATH? I suggest instead of

mpirun -np 4 namd2 foo.config

 specify a path to namd2 and run like

mpirun -np 4 ./namd2 foo.config

Gengbin