Re: path problems

From: Gengbin Zheng (gzheng_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Mar 22 2005 - 01:37:52 CST

There is a simple way to fix it in nodelist file:

group main ++pathfix /Volumes/Disk_2/User_Dir/ /path_on_client/
  host node1
  host node2 ++pathfix ....

Given /Volumes/Disk_2/User_Dir/mgrabe/Projects/tests/mac_osx_test, the
above command will replace the prefix of the path and change it to:
/path_on_client/mgrabe/Projects/tests/mac_osx_test

You can also specify a separate ++pathfix for a particular node to
override the default one defined in the group.

Gengbin