Re: segmentation violation!!

From: bora erdemli (boraerdemli_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Jan 16 2005 - 03:59:08 CST

Hi Brian;

thank you for your consideration once again...

my system did not create any core when simulation was
stopped.

I use "qsub" in order to submit my jobs.

and my jobs are always stopped at the same spot.

I have never run my jobs with ++debug switch and/or
memory_paranoid.

As far as I uderstood from your e mails, there is an
hardware problem . I tried to it with lower number of
cps and nodes.

Thank you for your suggestions.
If you have further ones, I would be appreciated..

best Regards

Bora

=====