Re: Compiling

From: Gengbin Zheng (gzheng_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Sun Jan 09 2005 - 11:00:43 CST

I don't know what's going on. Unfortunately, I don't have the permission
to modify the passwd file.

For those of you who needs the source urgently, please download it from:
http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/~gzheng/namd2.tar.gz.
It includes Ruxandra's fixes for gcc 3.4.

Please be hurry, it won't be there for too long.
Sorry about the inconvenience.

Gengbin