Re: merge trajectory from NAMD

From: Joshua D. Moore (jdmoore_at_unity.ncsu.edu)
Date: Wed Nov 30 2005 - 21:43:13 CST

I think you might be having a similar problem to this post:

http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/namd/mailing_list/namd-l/2617.html

If you ran your simulations with NAMD, why not use catdcd to merge your
DCD files? It is included with each NAMD distribution I believe.

Josh

--
Joshua D. Moore
Graduate Student