Re: Serious Steric Atom Clashes

From: Nara Dashdorj (dnr_at_physics.purdue.edu)
Date: Mon Oct 24 2005 - 14:51:18 CDT

There are several type of hemes, so I had to came with names depending
on ligand nature. I told you about the iron ligand (in the middle) that
relaxes if I just do short simulation, I do not know why topology does
that, but I did not really pay attention to it, since it goes nicely to
natural position.

Regards to the problme, I am talking about nonbonded VDW, which is
caused by the non-liganded residues within the van der waals distance?
Would patched residue cause the problem?

The heme 301, what is wrong with that?

Nara