Re: namdplot: command not found

From: bo baker (bo.bybaker_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Oct 12 2005 - 15:27:23 CDT

Hi, Thanks for your suggestion.

I try the command from my account as well as the 'adm' account. But I
got the message saying that 'namplot: permission denied'. Here is how
I did:

----
[mriv209-01:~/desktop] bo% cd desktop
[mriv209-01:~/desktop] bo% ./namdplot
tcsh: ./namdplot: Permission denied.
----
Then I try the admister account:
----
adm% /Applications/NAMD_2.6b1_MacOSX-PPC/namdplot TEMP pbr1.log
tcsh: /Applications/NAMD_2.6b1_MacOSX-PPC/namdplot: Permission denied.
----
Do I do something wrong? Thank you for your advice.
Bo