creating a pdb file based on sequence and psi phi omega values only

From: Matan Dishon (matan.dishon_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sun Aug 28 2005 - 04:58:07 CDT

Hi,
I have a question that I have been trying to solve and haven't yield any
results.
 1) what would be the best way to create a pdb file of a peptide based on a
known sequence and with specific psi phi and omega angles?
the sequence is arbitrary - and not found in the protein data base
or in other words
2) how can I create a pdb file from a fasta format or just plain text format
(using 1 letter or 3 letter code)
and then set psi phi and omega values to specific values?
 can this be carried out using VMD or NAMD - or any other program?
I know that Swiss viewer can do this but it is very inefficient for me to
work like that
I would appreciate any kind of answer or suggestion
 Thank you
Matan Dishon