RE: PSF file generation

From: JC Gumbart (gumbart_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Aug 16 2005 - 01:00:32 CDT

I'm not confident I understand your specific problem but I would suggest
using psfgen to create all psf (and pdb) files to be used for simulations
instead of writing them by hand. You will need to create a topology file if
you have not done so already to define the specific connectivity in your
molecule.