RE: running on two different machines....

From: Blake Charlebois (bdc_at_mie.utoronto.ca)
Date: Sun Jul 31 2005 - 11:17:20 CDT

Hi,

This may give you a few ideas about what the problem might be:
http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/namd/mailing_list/namd-l/1317.html

Also, regarding your PMEGridSize parameters, some would suggest using a
larger value, especially in the X direction (in your case):
http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/namd/mailing_list/namd-l/0051.html
http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/namd/mailing_list/namd-l/1825.html

Would you please clarify your second question?

Blake