Re: system becomes very large when set LangevinPiston on

From: Xiaoqing Wang (namdwxq_at_126.com)
Date: Tue Jul 26 2005 - 04:48:13 CDT

Hi,

What's the unit of the item PRESSURE of output file?
In the equil.namd input script file the LangevinPistonTarget is set to
1.01325(bar). In my output file the PRESSURE is about 0 in the end. But
in the output(equil.log) file which I downloaded from
http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/namd/tutorial/NCSA2002/hands-on/sample/
the PRESSURE value is about 1000 in the end.

Sincerely,
Xiaoqing

在2005å¹´07月25日的11:06,Xiaoqing Wang写é“:

--