RE: Velocity after heating

From: wmsmith (wmsmith_at_csupomona.edu)
Date: Mon Jul 18 2005 - 13:04:14 CDT

I had the same problem when trying to run a solvated system that had not
been equilibrated after solvation. I also had the error occur when I applied
very large forces in an SMD simulation.
    In the former case, my guess was that water molecules were placed too
close to the protein during solvation. Equilibrating the system fixed the
problem.