Re: sync buffer overflow

From: Gengbin Zheng (gzheng_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Jul 13 2005 - 22:32:31 CDT

Hi Brian,

  You can safely ignore this message. It is a debugging message that
warns when an internal table is expanded.
FYI, this is likely to happen when you have more than 600 compute
objects (the size of the table) on one processor, NAMD holds (or sync)
these compute objects temporarily until some important messages have
been received (which can prevent holding off messages due to long
running functions).
  You should avoid seeing this message though since resizing the table
may be expensive, but I suspect it should just happen once so it does
not matter.

Gengbin