free energy pertubation,binding energy and constant

From: s.bora erdemli (serdemli_at_ku.edu.tr)
Date: Tue Jun 28 2005 - 14:30:07 CDT

Hi all;

I am trying to use FEP mtehod with NAMD. I would like to calculate binding free energy change and maybe the binding constant.
I wonder if there is anybody who tried it before. I need help about the usage of FEP and the principles of FEP calculation. the tutorial on the web is not easy to understand without basic knowledge about FEP. I did not have access to the some references behind this tutorial. Therefore, as I said before I need help....

thank you very much in advance

sincerely

Sabri Bora Erdemli
Research and Teaching Asistant