Re: vmd-l: autoimd on windows

From: Anna Modzelewska (amodzelewska_at_iimcb.gov.pl)
Date: Wed Jun 22 2005 - 05:29:52 CDT

John,
I think I found the source of my problem, but I don't know how to fix it.
I upgraded namd to v2.5 and I still got the same error. When I run namd manually it works correctly. I tried to do the test that you recomended, and I received an error: "unable to open parameter file, abnormal program termination". In the imd.nadm file I typed in the exact path to the parameter and structure files. After that namd run correctly and I could connect to the simulation with vmd. I did the same thing with Autoimd. I submited the job from the autoimd window, then changed the autoimd.namd file (I inputed the paths for parameters and structure), then run namd manually and finally connected the simulation from the autoimd window. It worked.
Is there a way to make the autoimd plugin insert the exact path to required simulation files in the *.namd files?

Anna