Re: Installing NAMD on beowulf cluster, 64 bit, opteron, 4 processors.

From: Gengbin Zheng (gzheng_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Jun 07 2005 - 13:58:15 CDT

I am not sure what the difference is, but since you have a binary
running on one processor (assuming same machine), it should just run on
4 processors with the same binary.
You just need to write a nodelist file (if it is net version), or a
machinefile (if it is an MPI version) that contains the IP address of
all the machines to run, and use charmrun to fire a parallel run.

Gengbin