Tcl interface--dynamically changing simulation parameters

From: Philip Blood (philb_at_hec.utah.edu)
Date: Thu Apr 28 2005 - 17:19:42 CDT

Hi,

I am not familiar with the Tcl scripting language, but I have read the
description if the Tcl interface in the NAMD manual, so I know that this
interface is designed to apply forces and do analysis. How easy would
it be to use that interface to dynamically change simulation parameters
during the simulation--for example, change the surface tension target
during the run? If it can be done with the current configuration, how
would one do it?

Thanks,
Phil Blood