RE: duplicated key CA in psfgen

From: Pijush Ghosh (pijush.ghosh_at_ndsu.edu)
Date: Tue Apr 19 2005 - 13:04:48 CDT

I would suggest you to change the definition of atom type in one of the
topology file, I had a similar type of problem and then I changed one of
them from say CA to ACA or something like this, use some efficient editor to
make this change, this will save some time. Make sure you make the
corresponding changes in your parameter file also, otherwise you will run
into a similar kind of problem while running MD or minimization.

Pijush Ghosh
PhD Student
Department of Civil Engineering
North Dakota State University