Re: any script to build membrane+protein+solvent?

From: Leandro Martínez (leandromartinez98_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sat Apr 09 2005 - 07:20:07 CDT

Dear Baoqiang,
We have developed a package for that purpose. The package is able to build the
whole system (membrane+protein+solvent) with the advantage that every
pair of atom of different molecules keep safe distances. This package
will build a pdb file for you from which you can run psfgen to build
the psf file.
The package is available at

http://www.ime.unicamp.br/~martinez/packmol

Get the new beta-version, which is able to build those kind of system.
This version is already ready, but it is still as beta because we are
writing a new site.
Best regards,
Leandro.