RE:

From: Michel Espinoza-Fonseca (mef_at_ddt.biochem.umn.edu)
Date: Fri Apr 08 2005 - 12:27:54 CDT

Hi Michael,

I guess what you have to do is very easy. First of all, remove all
hydrogens from your protein using Swiss PDB viewer, for example. Then
save your pdb file WITHOUT hydrogens. After that, use the pdb file
without hydrogens to create your pdb and psf files, using psfgen (psfgen
will add the hydrogens automatically).

If you have further questions, make me know...

I hope it helps,

Peace,

Michel