RE: visualizing dynamics output

From: Michel Espinoza-Fonseca (mef_at_ddt.biochem.umn.edu)
Date: Tue Mar 22 2005 - 14:17:12 CST

Samuel,
When you load the out.coor, it is better if you ask the NAMD to write
the output file in plain text (not binary), and then it'll be much
better for you to transport and handle your file using other programs.
Try to load the binary (if it is your case) .coor file + the psf file.
But again, my advice is to write the output.coor NOT as a binary.

Hope it works :)
Michel