question on running NAMD2 using Amber files

From: Wen Li (liw_at_wadsworth.org)
Date: Mon Feb 07 2005 - 08:40:56 CST

Dear All,

This is my first time running namd, using AMBER topology file and AMBER
restart file on a system including an RNA-protein complex, ions and a box of
water.

An error message came from running "namd2 test.conf > test_output":

FATAL ERROR: ERROR(S) IN THE CONFIGURATION FILE

I attach the file test.conf below, and hope you could help me, thanks!

# NAMD CONFIGURATION FILE FOR an RNA-Protein complex
#input files using AMBER topology file (parmfile myAmberParam.top)
#and Amber restart file (ambercoor myAmberRestart.rst)

PARATYPECHARMM off

amber on
parmfile myAmberParam.top #Amber topology file
readexclusions off

# this Amber restart file is for an RNA-Protein complex,
#and includes neutralizing ions and a box of water.

ambercoor myAmberRestart.rst

outputname test_nmad

#Shake to the bond H-mother atom (ntc =2, ntf = 2)
rigidBonds all

#tol = 0.0005
rigidTolerance 0.0005

#nstlim = 1000