Re: clustermatic 4 and 5 Namd/charm

From: John Saeger (list_at_whimsey.com)
Date: Sun Jan 02 2005 - 14:18:31 CST

It's a wonderful world. Almost magical at times. This is exactly what
I'm looking for. Would it be possible for somebody to put a binary of
this somewhere so I could try it out?

BTW, now that I know about CVS and Wiki, I may give compiling another
chance, but in the meantime, binaries are very helpful. Maybe you
should have some *bleeding edge* binaries to go along with CVS?

Thanks!

John