Re: Compilation on an Opteron Server SuSE Linux Enterprise System Version 8

From: Leandro Martinez (leandromartinez98_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Oct 20 2004 - 09:30:57 CDT

I'm not sure about what I'm saying since I have done it some time ago.
But I think that problem is solved if your compile the last version of
charmm++ in your opteron machine (I'm think using 32bit compatibility)
and then use it with that namd binary. You can get the latest charmm++
version from a (hard to find, I remember) CVS repository, but it
should work. Unfortunately, I have not written the details of what I
have done... bad strategy. Does anyone knows anything else or if this
makes any sense?
Leandro.