Re: Symmetry operations

From: \ (jonathan_at_ibt.unam.mx)
Date: Thu Sep 02 2004 - 21:44:39 CDT

Hello. Yes, by doing that we would restrain the monomers to evolve
concomitantly, but we have reasons to believe it might be biologically
relevant in our case, so we are still considering this option.

By the way, in my original post I should have obviously refered to a "pi
rotation", instead of a "reflection". Sorry about that.

Best regards.

J. Valencia.