Re: Simulation with ammonia

From: AHMET BAKAN (ABAKAN_at_KU.EDU.TR)
Date: Fri Jun 04 2004 - 15:01:04 CDT

Hi Marek,

The solution seem to be preparing your own topology file manually, I have prepared many for drug molecules and monomers.
I have prepared a recipe which is available on http://home.ku.edu.tr/~abakan
It may be unintelligible, since I wrote it after my first couple of topology definitions. Tell me if I can help more.

Regars,
Ahmet