Re: autoionize script

From: Olya Kravchenko (okrav_at_ucdavis.edu)
Date: Mon May 17 2004 - 14:00:12 CDT

Hi Anna! Look at your topology file and see whether sodium atom is described
in the section in the begining of topology file:

MASS 191 SOD 22.989770 NA ! Sodium Ion

 and whether it has the same name (not NA, but SOD), and also look through
your topology file and whether you have residue entry for sodium ion, like
this:

RESI SOD 1.00 ! Sodium Ion
GROUP
ATOM SOD SOD 1.00
PATCHING FIRST NONE LAST NONE

Also compare your pdb file and your topology file and make sure you have the
same name for sodium ion in both topology and pdb file. A message like this
usually comes up if something is not described in topology file you are
using. Hope that helps.

Olga