Re: how to generate your own pdb file

From: Josef Scheiber (Josef.Scheiber_at_mail.uni-wuerzburg.de)
Date: Sat May 15 2004 - 04:28:47 CDT

Hi all,

you could also try ArgusLab (http://www.planaria-software.com/arguslab_4_0_beta.
htm). It seems to be free for academics. You can draw your structures and
perform geometry optimization and some other tasks (there are a lot of more, but
until now I neither used nor tested them). It`s not the best idea for generating
PDBs of very large molecules (here e.g. MOLMOL gives you an extended strand from
sequence), but for smaller ones it`s a good solution I can recommend to you.

Sepp

Zitat von myang <myang_at_engr.ucr.edu>:

> Hi
> I have a question. Now I want to generate my own .pdb file
> For example: a nanotube
> Does anyone know some software to generate pdb file.
> Or one must generate by himself
> mo

Josef Scheiber <Josef.Scheiber_at_mail.uni-wuerzburg.de>