Re: Restarting problem with Langevin dynamics

From: Xin Chen (xinchen_at_ic.sunysb.edu)
Date: Wed Apr 07 2004 - 01:01:55 CDT

The starting seed is same as set as 12345. The total energy is almost a
constant for the first run at 1.5M to 1.6M timestep, while in the second run
restarting at 1.5M timestep, the total energy starts from another value and
then converge to the constant value, as if it starts from time step 1,
although I set the firsttimestep 1500000. Thanks.