clustering macs

From: yu275197_at_yorku.ca
Date: Tue Feb 10 2004 - 16:04:58 CST

Running namd on a mac cluster did not require any other program other than
what is provided in the namd homepage. However charmrun that comes with the
namd bundle did not work so i had to recompile charmm++(source code available
online). We have a setup of around 150 mac computers all connected through
Gbit ethernet.

NOTE to: TaeHo at ufoT. I'm actually at York University (an hour away from
you) We will be having soon a series of workshops which will include, among
other computational chemistry topics, a detailed explanation of our setup. You
are more than welcome to attend. I'll will keep you posted about the specific
date if you're interested.