Reading multiple .log files

From: Anirban Ghosh (anirbang_at_cdac.in)
Date: Tue Dec 09 2008 - 22:42:15 CST

Hi ALL,

I concatenated a number of NAMD .log files into a single .log file using
cat command. But when I am using this final log file to draw plots in VMD
it is taking the energy values of the first log file only to make the
plots.
How can I get the graphs for the entire run from all the log files
together? Is there any command to concatenate log files like catdcd is
used for dcd files? Any suggestion is welcome.

Regards,

--
Anirban Ghosh
Grade Based Engineer