Re: Reading multiple .log files into one

From: Anirban Ghosh (anirbang_at_cdac.in)
Date: Mon Dec 08 2008 - 03:21:07 CST

Hi ALL,

I concatenated a number of NAMD .log files into a single .log file using
cat command. But when I am using this final log file to draw plots in VMD
it is taking the energy values of the first run only to make the plots.
How can I get the graphs for the entire run? Is there any command to
concatenate log files like catdcd is used for dcd files? Any suggestion is
welcome.

Regards,