bond length in terminal patches

From: CHINDEA Vlad (vchindea_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Nov 22 2008 - 16:29:55 CST

Hi everybody

I have encountered the following situation: the bond length of the atoms added as terminal patches (NTER, CTER) by AutoPSF on a few molecules that I have worked on is allways 1,00 A while I would have expected for example a bond length of 0,98 A for H-N bond or about 1,43 A for C-O bond and 1,23 A respectively for a C=O bond in the CTER.

My question is the following: Is this 1,00 A bond length correct and is the program behaving as it should when doing this ? Or is there a problem with my installation, system etc.?

Many thanks and kind regads

Vlad