swig wrapping c++ code on nersc

From: BIN ZHANG (zhngbn_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Oct 09 2008 - 11:30:12 CDT

Hi, Peter:

     Since last time I asked about TCL forces, I have been trying to
use swig wrapping c code into TCL command, according to your
suggestion. It works really great, without losing any speed, I can do
much complicated force calculation.
     Thanks a lot.
      Now I have another question:
      Have you (or any NAMD user) tried to do this wrapping thing on
NERSC(National Energy Research Scientific Computing Center)? If you do
and can share come experience about compiling, that would be greatly
appreciated.
      Thanks a lot.

Bin

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood
of patriots and tyrants.