vdW parameter

From: Diego Alejandro Vargas (vardiego9_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Sep 03 2008 - 00:02:22 CDT

Hi everybody,
I have been attempting to run NAMD on a Linux amd64 cluster with Rocks OS.
After installing it, I have been trying to run it. It performs basic
dynamics on alanin (configuration file is attached at the bottom). Below is
the command used with the resulting error. I have been searching in both the
manual and mailing list for information on the vdW parameter, but can't seem
to find anything about it. Do you have any suggestions on what may be the
problem and how to correct it?

Thank you for your attention. Feel free to ask any questions.
Diego A. Vargas

charmrun namd2 +p2 template_alanin.conf

Info: PARAMETERS alanin.params
Info: USING ARITHMETIC MEAN TO COMBINE L-J SIGMA PARAMETERS
Info: SUMMARY OF PARAMETERS:
Info: 9 BONDS
Info: 0 ANGLES
Info: 0 DIHEDRAL
Info: 0 IMPROPER
Info: 0 CROSSTERM
Info: 0 VDW
Info: 0 VDW_PAIRS
FATAL ERROR: DIDN'T FIND vdW PARAMETER FOR ATOM TYPE CH3E
------------- Processor 0 Exiting: Called CmiAbort ------------
Reason: FATAL ERROR: DIDN'T FIND vdW PARAMETER FOR ATOM TYPE CH3E