Explicit Membrane Protein Simulations in NAMD/VMD

From: Shultz, Jack (JShultz_at_nas.edu)
Date: Thu Aug 28 2008 - 12:25:23 CDT

Has anyone tried this membrane tutorial?
http://mccammon.ucsd.edu/~rlaw/ctbp_workshop_rlaw.htm

I am running other NAMD tutorials fine, but after I run the first
minimization simulation (step 7) which runs successfully, I run step 8
Equilibration and I get this error. And I did check to see the number of
atoms (14737) is consistent with the number in the psf, pdb and vel
files. Does anyone have any advice?

Info: 0 VDW_PAIRS
FATAL ERROR: Incorrect atom count in binary file restr_min_nachr.coor
------------- Processor 0 Exiting: Called CmiAbort ------------
Reason: FATAL ERROR: Incorrect atom count in binary file
restr_min_nachr.coor

Charm++ fatal error:
FATAL ERROR: Incorrect atom count in binary file restr_min_nachr.coor

abnormal program termination