Re: basic question about drawing methods

From: Ramya Gamini (ramyabhargavi_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Aug 28 2008 - 11:55:16 CDT

Hi Subhashis
Once you have loaded the PSF and PDB files, you may alter "all" (in selected
Atoms) to protein and chain X (or simply protein - if there is only a single
chain). For every changes you make in Selected Atoms, press enter to see the
changes.
For this representation (highlighted in the menu), choose options in Drawing
methods according to your preference.

Do have a look into vmd tutorial for more on Graphical representation/ Draw
Style
http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/current/ug/
Hope it helps !

Ramya