Re: unwanted bonds in .pdb file while using molefacture

From: Subhashis Biswas (biswass_at_seas.wustl.edu)
Date: Wed Aug 06 2008 - 14:23:23 CDT

Hi,

I have developed a peptide sequence using molefacture, and saved it
as .pdb. Then while I am opening it from the VMD main window as file/
new molecule, it is showing me some unwanted bonds between close
atoms and forming a crumbled type structure.
I have attached the file here. If someone can take a look and suggest
how to get rid of those bonds , will be really of great help.

Thanks
regards,
Subhashis