Re: NAMD 2.7?

From: Chris Harrison (char_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Jun 30 2008 - 12:54:29 CDT

Hi Michel,

There are plans of releasing NAMD 2.7. Not sure how much I can say,
but there will be a NAMD 2.7 release.

While we can't make promises or discuss what will be in NAMD 2.7 yet,
are there specific features or improvements you are interested in
seeing in the next release?

-Chris

--
Chris Harrison, Ph.D.