Re: add calcium chloride

From: Thomas C. Bishop (bishop_at_tulane.edu)
Date: Wed Apr 16 2008 - 10:12:24 CDT

Christine,

I put together a vmd script to pick waters from bulk in a system and
randomly convert them to Na and Cl.

see my DashOfSalt script at

http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/mailing_list/vmd-l/att-4723/DashOfSalt.vmd

This can be easily modified to change number and type of ions.

It runs fast but that's because it picks waters at random rather than
doing any electrostatic calcs.

Tom

--
*  Thomas C. Bishop   *