interaction energy

From: vivek sharma (vivek.sharma_at_helsinki.fi)
Date: Thu Dec 23 2004 - 05:36:35 CST

Dear NAMD users,

I have minimised a system (protein + water) by 1000 steps of CG
minimization. As a result I have a new coordinate file. Now, I want to
calculate interaction energy of each water with the surroundings (protein),
specifically, I need to calculate sum of electrostatic and van der waals
energy for each water molecule with the protein surroundings.

What is the way to proceed, please reply. I will be thankful for your help.

Merry Xmas and New Year Wishes,

sincerely,

Vivek Sharma

--