fatal error

From: vivek sharma (vivek.sharma_at_helsinki.fi)
Date: Tue Dec 14 2004 - 00:49:59 CST

Dear NAMD people,

I am running dynamics on a system of >20000 atoms for 50ps with 1fs time step.
After running some time the program stops with this fatal error (shown
below). I dont think this is some software problem, but probably something else.

Actually I have installed NAMD on my linux but usually run it on a linux
cluster by ssh'ing' to the cluster for faster computation. But it stopped
with this error in console.

--------------this is the error with which program stops--------------------

$ nice /bin/NAMD_2.5_Linux-i686/namd2 config_another.txt > config_another.log
------------- Processor 0 Exiting: Called CmiAbort ------------
Reason: FATAL ERROR: No such file or directory

Bus error

Please suggest, what can be the problem?

Thanks in advance,

Vivek Sharma

--
VIVEK SHARMA